Wednesday, July 30, 2008

it's all good

Hello People. I am back in penang. Yay to myself, I survived the long journey! Travelling alone on the plane for so long is so sick. Let pictures replace the words.


The can-help-me-sleep-better-bear is travelling with me this time!

So from Seattle to Japan took about 11 hours. A lot of Japanese on the plane with me but unfortunately I have this grumpy old japanese man sitting beside me. The lucky thing is there were 4 seats on our row but no one was sitting beside us, so we eventually moved away from each other and we had 2 seats for ourselves.

I found this video pretty amusing. The played it on the screen when the plane took offfffff...

Apparently it taught you how to relax yourself on such a long flight. I found it even more funny when everyone on the plane started to move themselves like what the ladies in the video did.


Neh, that uncle in specs he was laughing and all when he was doing the moves. Then, this japanese guy with his socks, eew. Cannot sit properly one is it? =p


My dinner. My first meal. Some chicken breast la.

They gave ice cream sandwich for snack. Cheapo. This is damn cheap ok. Anyway, this is the last picture of the foooods they provided. I forgot to take others. I lied. I slept through most of the meals. =_+ I was too tired ok. I think they served 4 times.

Then from Japan to Singapore took about 7 hours. I slept again. I tried to sleep according to Malaysian time but I failed miserably.

I read this book most of the time when I was awake on the plane. After reading it, I missed school so much as it talked so so so much about psychology. I read another book named 'Plato and a Platypus Walked into a bar' too. It is a damn good book wei, I don't have the picture of it because the book is not with me now. The book basically helps you to understand philosophy through jokes, you must have some basic philosophy knowledge in order to understand the jokes though. Highly recommend this book, show you guys the picture next time or just google it la.

If you were wondering, I did bring your pimple-less picture along. =p

So I reached Penang around 2pm yesterday. OMG!! Like finally ok. 12 hours in Changi Airport was not fun at all. I paid them to get a small bed to sleep, yes sleep again. I also paid them to take a shower. Everything in Singapore Airport is expensive. The duty free is not duty free at all. If you wanna shop, shop on the plane or in Narita Airport duty free.

Ok enough about Singapore. So I reached Penang then, yay yay yay I makan at Kayu Nasi Kandarrrrrr, but they don't have garlic naaaaaaan in the noon. =_+ I ate kambing but still very very very nice. Met up with Ted then WeiYong then WeeJian then Andrew. OMG!!!! It's the best day of 2008 so far. LOL. So dad wanted mom to prepare steamboat for me. Uncles aunties all came and I made weejian weiyong and ted came as well so that I have excuse to run away from home for awhile to go to andrew house for another food gathering.

Anyway, I didn't take any pictures in Penang yet!!! I was too busy chatting with friends and forgot about the camera. I am still having jet lag. omggggggggg. I woke up at 7 am yesterday. I woke up at 5am today. This is driving me crazy.

Oh yah. I went to QueensBay Mall today. I saw the price in Forever 21. It's ridiculous!!! It's such a ripppppped off ok!!! I am not American wannabe but this is too much!! A simple blouse here costs RM99 or more when it's only costs like 15 dollars. In Us, Forever 21 price ranges from 5 usd to 32.90 usd. A most pretty and expensive dress will cost you 40usd at most. I saw the skinny jeans in the store (exactly the same one, same colors, same quality), it's ticketed at RM142 when it only costs 9.90usd. =_=

And don't make start on brands like Aldo, Guess, Gap, and so on. I am just wondering they kena tax so much by the government is ittttttttttt. But wait, it's not only those brands, I think brands like Seed, Padini, Vincci, they are all over priced!!

But oh well, it's just clothes and shoes la. I still love penang's foooood. It's not that expensive, it's something i can afford!! lol. I heart penang big time. I love my friends here, i love this place, i love my homeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

So I have high chances not going back to the State anymore. If this is the case, Airene you can have my tennis racket, tennis balls, some of my shoes if you can fit in them, and my external hdd.

Bye!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

screw you kaokao la

GiGling Guru said...

i'll let u screw me airene!


weiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii MINGGG

im in ipoh now =( come for lunch

Pam Song said...

Don't go back there. STAY!!!

Anonymous said...

STAY!!!!