Monday, September 03, 2007

=)

Back to the dorm!! Finally! Wahhhhh..! I am back to Bemidji..!! I feel like I am back to home..=_=

After 3 months of Summer job, 18000 miles of driving (dats rite, 18k miles!!), I am finally back to my second home. After the summer job ended I drove back to Bemidji from North Carolina..

On the way back I made a few stops, the 2nd last stop was at Nebraska, and I paid Ted & Sherlyn a visit. Its more like I troubled them for a few days. =_=
Taken a lot of photos during this summer but I will be posting up a few only for today. Eh, lazy la!

The Memorial Stadium of UNL, people there not friendly. =_=

Ted & SherLyn brought me here and there luuu...and this was at the Lincoln State Fair.

Something very weird in Nebraska. Their gas price. The Regular one is more expensive than the Silver!! Siao ar!

I wanted to write more but I am very sleepy now. =_= Anyway, I purposely post up this photo for JonJon one, cos he said he misses Ted.. =)

so till then la!

p/s: Jon: Ted did not lose a lot of weight, it's thr angle!! =p

2 comments:

DelvC said...

gas price is like that one lah ..
seems like the price at ur place and columbus almost the same ..i think BP more expensive lah ...
i go speedway...coz speedway got krispy kreme ..!! not sure bout BP.

ming said...

haha..erm.. Mobil have krispy Kreme too.. but i prefer to go to Krispy Kreme shop cos they have more choices..=p