Thursday, September 13, 2007

LDR

Do you believe in LDR? I mean Long Distance Relationship? Tell me about it.

Talking about this, my very good friend just ended his LDR. So now they are trying to make LDR so scary. But hah! I am no no gonna be influenced or affected by them! Well, I am sad for him, it was just yesterday I read his blog on him saying how happy he was having her in his life, and this morning he told me this bad news. wth. Things just can't be predicted huh? Sigh. Look at the bright site, he is up for grab again. If it wasn't that I am attached, *heeHee, he will be mine! =p Ahhhhh, I love him since the day I got to know him though. He is a great guy, a great friend. A friend that I have learned a lot from. A friend that never let me disappointed, well, yet. =p A friend that never failed to be there. A friend that will tell me the truth, tell me what's good for me, and what's bad.

You know what. I have three very good friends. They are all guys. They are all 23. They are all smart. They are all so sweet, nice, friendly. But aR, they are all singles!! They have almost all the qualities that a girl is looking for, they have the great personalities, looks, money (a lot =p, it's not important though), but they are not attached until now... hmmm.. Alllllaaaaa, they are just being so picky and choosy la! *no eye see* Putting that aside, they are really nice to me though. They're like best of the best! *haha* One day, we will have our very own business together, like a shop or something, yea, that's our dream... hmmm...

Oh yah, one of them rite, is the sweetest! Sweetest!! He will always remember me, and calls me, everytime when he is driving. How sweet is that? =_= I'm being more and more sarcastic nowadays. I know, it's not a good thing.

Ha. Whatever la! Let me post a song for them. Best Friend by Kiroro.



Best friend - Kiroro - Romaji Lyrics
Mou daijoubu shinpai nai to nakisou na watashi no soba de
itsumo kawaranai egao de sasayaite kureta
mada mada mada yareru yo datte itsu demo kagayaiteru
toki ni wa isogisugite miushinau koto mo aru yo shikatanai
zutto mimamotte iru karatte egao de
itsumo no you ni dakishimeta
anata no egao ni nando tasukerareta darou
arigatou arigatou Best Friend
Konna ni takusan no shiawase kanjiru toki wa shunkan de
koko ni iru subete no nakama kara saikou no purezento
mada mada mada yareru yo datte itsu demo minna soba ni iru
kitto ima koko de yari togerareru koto sonna koto mo chikara ni kawaru
zutto mimamotte iru karatte egao de
itsumo no you ni dakishimeta
minna no egao ni nando tasukerareta darou
arigatou arigatou Best Friend
Toki ni wa isogisugite miushinau koto mo aru yo shikatanai
zutto mimamotte iru karatte egao de
itsumo no you ni dakishimeta
anata no egao ni nando tasukerareta darou
arigatou arigatou Best Friend
Zutto zutto zutto Best Friend
Best Friend - Kiroro - English Translation
I don't have to worry anymore, because I know you'll be by my side when I cry
You always smile at me
I am blessed because you always shine before me
Things that we have missed hastily at time, that's the way it is
Faces that always being looked at
Forever stays in my heart
Your smile has helped me endless time, you know
Thank you thank you Best Friend
You have brought a lot of happines into my life
All the friends that I have here, you will always be the best gift
I am blessed because you will always be by my side
You have given me strength to help me to accomplish thing in my life
Faces that always being looked at
Forever stays in my heart
All of your smile has helped me endless time, you know
Thank you thank you Best Friend
Things that we have missed hastily at time, that's the way it is
Faces that always being looked at
Forever stays in my heart
Your smile has helped me endless time, you know
Thank you thank you Best Friend
Always always always my Best Friend

Ahhh.. pardon for the bad translation. I should sing to them instead of posting the song here. Heeee...

That's all for the friend friend part.

Now. Weather update. I am loving the weather here. It will be very cold for you if you wear sweater alone. But people gonna laugh at you if you wear winter jacket and with all the mitten on. =_= I was looking through my closet and I couldn't even find one wind breaker!! Sad la!

I am hoping someone will be kind enough to buy me a wool jacket. A black color one please. Or you can send me the money and I buy it online. =_=

Oh, in 2-week times I will be back to Malaysia!! wahhhhahahahaha! Joy Joy JooooYYy!

7 comments:

JYJL said...

I just wonder why good guys will end up with LDR...

ming said...

and good girls too
=p

GiGling Guru said...

You know what. I have three very good friends. They are all guys. They are all 23. They are all smart. They are all so sweet, nice, friendly. But aR, they are all singles!! They have almost all the qualities that a girl is looking for, they have the great personalities, looks, money (a lot =p, it's not important though)

im just 21 laaa

ming said...

haha...jon!!
u r different la..
you are attached..and you hae someone very very good ar!!

GiGling Guru said...

errr to which? jessica alba or biel? =p

ming said...

I think is elizaberth Hurley...


=_=

Anonymous said...

just because they are good friends doesnt mean they make good boyfriends