Sunday, September 23, 2007

Blah

I am not happy. I am so not happy.

I do not feel like going home anymore.

I have tons of work to finish off before I leave.

I haven't prepared a notice for selling off my car.

I haven't met up with my professors for telling them I am taking a 2-week holidays.

My Summer job customers give me hell of problems. So many returned and dishonest checks, and 5 dollars get deducted from my account each time I received a bounced check. Thus, I haven't remit any money to my company.

I haven't bought a dress for myself for my brother's wedding.

I haven't bought anything for everyone back home.

I haven't brought my I-20 to the International Admission Office to get okie-dokie from them.

I lost my laundry card that have at least 10 dollars in it.

I haven't memorized the US & Canada national anthem's lyrics for upcoming performance during the football games.

As an assignment of career&internship class, I have to find several job descriptions online. This is scaring me off. All my "desire" jobs require at least 2 years of experience, and some even a master-degree. Yes, I am worry for myself.

I kinda screwed up 2 tests last week. It was really bad. I studied but...sigh

Every time walking down the hallway in the dorm, I can see everyone is either watching movie or chatting in the room; I am so jealous of them. This is the difference between a final-semester-senior and a freshman.

I hate to tell my friends that..."Hey you guys go ahead, I have works to do..."

Sigh.

I have no life.

Haih.

So many things to do, so little time I have.

I want to sleep. Let me sleep.

6 comments:

GiGling Guru said...

WTF DO U MEAN U DUN FEEL LIKE COMING HOME ANYMORE???

ARE U CRAZY????????????

ming said...

aiyooooooooooooooooo

i;m not crazy!

u r crazy..u moo moo jon are crazy..

i want to go home la..but..aiyo!

DelvC said...

hehe which football team are u supporting ?
from NFL or the NCAA ?

ming said...

My school so small...=_+ we only have NCAA...=p

But I watch NFL once in a blue moon...=p

DelvC said...

oohh
today Ohio State Buckeye is playing againts minnesota ..!!
Go Buckeye! Trashe them !!

ming said...

Buckeye is cool!
have you heard of nebraska husker? they are really good too