Sunday, September 16, 2007

*puke

I am always known as the most disgusting person among my friend. Just now during dinner, I shared one of my 'idea' to my floor mates. I have shared this to a lot of friends, but it's ok, I wanna share it with all of you again.

Let say, one day my husband and I become very broke. Super poor that type. We left one very last 5-dollar note. So I decided to give the 5 bucks to my husband to spend on a buffet. Because, he can eats as much as he can in the buffet, and also he needs to eat more to have energy to work. So he gets to eat while my stomach is empty. Being a smart husband, he will not let his wife dies in hunger, so he comes out with one brilliant idea! He decided to vomit out everything he has eaten, and I will eat whatever he has vomited. *yummy* BUT! This not gonna feed us for tomorrow and the day after and so on. So, this time I am smarter, so I suggested that I am gonna puke out everything that I have just eaten and keep it in the fridge. And Taaa-daaaa, that will be our breakfast for tomorrow! And the same procedure will be repeated.... And we do not have to worry about our meal again. (:

Haha.

One of my friend, Jack, he said he has a better version. So let me share it with you.

Two brothers went on a flight. The younger brother, Chris, kept on vomiting because of the dizziness. His vomit soon filled up the paper bag (and also the brother's paper bag). So, the elder brother, Justin had to go look for air stewardess to get more paper bags. On the way back to his seat, Justin noticed that everyone on the plane started to vomit just like Chris. Being curious, Justin asked Chris about it. And then Chris told his brother:"As you took so much time to get me the new paper bag, I decided to drink all my vomit so I get an empty paper bag for myself to vomit again, and I have no idea why everyone started to vomit after that ..."

Haha.

I think I love my version better, cos I can apply it in the future. =p

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh. my. goodness.

you should make a youtube video out of this... kekekeke :P

ming said...

haha..i want i want !!

i mean i will..=p

DelvC said...

yyyeerr !! yuck yuck ...pui pui ...
*vomit* ....

ming said...

Delvin,

now you can keep your vomit... remember, recycle!

DelvC said...

recycle ?
*vomit*
its ok ...u can take my vomit ...