Tuesday, September 11, 2007

AHHHHHHHHhhhhh..

The weather changed! It's so freaking cold right now!! It finally hits Zero Celsius today! I feel like hiding myself in the blanket for whole day...=_+

I have so many works to do ar, I don't know where to start...=_+ Everytime I don't know which to do first I will head to the bed and sleep sleep sleep sleep...and friend please please please do not call me in the midnight, I'm in sleep deprivation...

I don't know why even 1 credit class got so many works to do...=( The funny thing is I have to teach 5-10 minutes Yoga class as one of the assignment, I hope I wont break my classmates arms and legs at the first minute..=_=

ish....eh...join Facebook la... go www.facebook.com and register an account ok... aiJJjjJjooor...

What else ar..... oh, I love tortoise...My tortoise is missing again...=(

I'm so random..

Sorry...I have no idea what myself is doing as well...

so till then! =p

No comments: