Tuesday, September 09, 2008

unlocking iphone 2.0.2

loong kor, i successfully unlocked my iPhone to 2.0.2 (0.0.2 classy-er than yours. lol) with winpwn 2.5!!
this is so pretty!

i spent the whole afternoon and evening with my iPhone. i did a little research before i started on anything. from upgrading it from 1.1.4 to 2.0.2 took me such a long time (the backing up part and restoring part made me feel miserable).

then i gave david tan a call. omg he is such a rock star. he helped me freaking much ok. he helped me through step by step. where got people so nice one.

anyway, i did it! i successfully unlocked it to 2.0.2 version! i wasn't that dumb afterall!!

3 comments:

lovezhenwei said...

Im glad that you unlock your iphone successfully!! Of coz im glad to help la, not many people have iphone mah...at least in my circle. After unlocking my iphone, I dont feel bad at all even though they came out with that 3g iphone...i love my iphone!! Yay!!

JYJL said...

wah.. Ah Ming Ming so cerdik ya! Show off somemore! Eh, I don't have any assistance wor.. Btw, althought I jailbreak it but I still like the apple logo for the start up. Haha. Now we'll shall wait for the 2.1. There's features worth dying for. We'll see..

ming said...

david: i am waiting for the newer version!!!!!!!

jacob: eeeee~ u tech savvy ma. me girl need assistant one. =p