Tuesday, September 09, 2008

of Racism

honestly, i do not mind people name calling. the kids at work always come up with the most interesting names ever. in fact a lot of names do not make sense.

for example, white ass nigger. so is that a nigger with white ass? =_=

they always call me chinese nigger. seriously, sometimes i want to tell them i am not mixed. =_+

but it really doesn't matter la. it's just a name with color.

BUT, recently this guy really pissed me off. i was at LAX airport. this guy at the check-in counter gave me a long lecture on Malaysian.

he was like "you Malaysian people. I do not understand Malaysian people. Seriously, you Malaysian people. I don't understand why Malaysian Airline did it this way". while he was saying all these he was shaking his head all the time! Hellllllooooo, what i wanted to know was can i leave the airport (i have 20 hours transit time) since i have already re-checked in my luggage (it checked through all the way to Seattle from Penang), but he kept mentioning "you Malaysian people" to me. it was just a simple question i did not know why he had to bring up malaysian.

then nvm. he did not know how to answer my question, he turned to his colleague. he said to her "i don't understand the way malaysian people do things, apparently the malaysian airline checked her luggage all the way through Seattle, can she leaves the airport for now.." again, he had to mention malaysian people in just a simple question. gosh.

to me, this is more racist than calling people a chinese nigger or a japanese slut.

No comments: