Wednesday, March 05, 2008

love notes

I received this the other day. All the way from Malaysia. Usually when a girl receives this will feel butterflies in the stomach. As for me, I was extremely tired after work on that day, but honestly I had that feeling of "zsa zsa zsoo" that a girl should always have in a relationship.

It's a jar filled with love notes. Ya, I know, it's not a fresh idea. Probably like tones of BFs did for their GFs. But when you actually received one, you will feel differently. I can't tell you how exactly I feel, you have to experience it on your own. Haha.

I must give credit to him on folding the love origami. Because, I do not know how to fold one. =p

I cheated a bit la, I should have not opened more than one per day. But I was all excited to know what he can write in there. So I open one by one. =p

so one of it was saying:

"There's no special reason for this message today. I just wanted to steal a single moment out from your busy life and hope that this can make you smile. Miss you."

Awwwwww....Here is another one....

"Do you know why God created gaps between fingers? So that someone who is very special to you comes and fills those gaps, it's just like me holding your hands and walking through the whole life. Love you."

HAHA. How about this one?

"VIP Calling Pass. Call me now, no matter what I am busying at now, I will put aside and just talk talk talk talk talk to you. Enjoy the special Privilege."

So I picked up my phone and called him. "Hey..I am doing something, call you back k." This is what I got from him. Apparently this VIP Calling Pass is expired. Or you know when you shop online, you have to type in the Promotional Code before you proceed to check out, so I guess next time when I call I have to say "I want to use VIP Calling Pass", maybe it will works.

Oh Well. I know I should feel contended, which I am.

Happy Anniversary, D. Love you.

3 comments:

Chloe Tan Mei Ling said...

yoh,so jealous lah!!!!!
i am happy for you though!!

i wonder where can i find the zsa zsa zsoo feeling? haihh....sad lah!!!!anyway when i think of going down to Seattle to c u cute cute face, it makes me happy!!i huv so much thing to tell u but dunno how to start lah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pam Song said...

Awww... At least he was nice enough to try something this creative hor? Haha. Not bad lah.

But why you never demand that your privilege origami heart cannot expire??? Speak up, woman!!!

ming said...

chloe: nvm u ban ban tell me start from day one when i left bemidji la..=p cant wait to see u..sure will cubit u one!!

pam: yes!! i know...i will tell him... =p