Monday, March 31, 2008

I have so many things to say!

Where shall I begin?

I shall begin from yesterday. Airene and I went for grocery shopping after work. We only have beers in our fridge basically. The most important thing is we are out of toilet rolls!! As we have to take bus to H-mart (Asian store) and Wal-mart, we decided to bring back pack. Ok, fine, I brought my hand carry luggage. At first, Airene laughed at me, she thought I was a mad woman or something. At the end of the day, you know how "powerful" and useful is my luggage la! If not because of my luggage, we had to carry all the groceries like gila and had to catch bus at the same time.

See!! The result!! It will be enough for us to eat for 1 month or maybe more than that. *Haha* We have everything, fruits, vege, pork, chicken, fish, ice cream, aiyo, a lot la. Then the beer, we bought that month ago for the Bemidji-gang as they are from AA (Alcoholics Anonymous) one. But they did not drink it. =( It's been so long since I had a good drink with a bunch of good friends. =( The other day I had 2 shots of vodka at colleague' farewell party, that's it, only 2 shots. I have been really really good lately. =)

FInally lahhhh...!! The washer and dryer are here. Landlord is the best mannnnnn... He is the best!! When we were back from shopping, the new washer and dryer are just sitting inside the bathroom waiting for us. So cute! The landlord some more helped us to fix the dishwasher (don't know whats wrong with it even though we did not use it!! ), helped us to change the light bulb, and I don't know what else he had helped us to fix (why he is so secretive one!).

They are both white color one, so matchy-matchy with our toilet theme! =p

*sigh* Mom called and said that it is most likely 80% of chances they will not come for my convocation. I was not really disappointed as I kinda expected it. I mean since the first day I left home and studied in KL, they never paid me a visit in KL, so.... you know la.. what to expect when I am even further than in KL. Since young, my brother sisters and I were expected to be independent, or you can put it in this way that my parents trust us so much that we are allowed to do whatever we want as long as it is not involving killing people or robbing a bank or raping someone, you get what I mean la. Whatever that I have just mentioned are not related to why they are not coming to US, haih, whatever la. Anyway, if Suzan or Beledees you guys are reading this, please tell mummy that my bf is Edwin not someone she has been thinking all the while, although I have been trying to tell her like 197928739203827 times. It's been 1 year plus now, and I think Edwin is such an easy name to remember in mind and at heart. Jeez. I know you guys constantly check my facebook, friendster and blog, why mummy can't remember his name? Gawd!

Just a picture to entertain you and myself.

I have been very OCD la, not to the extend of very anal though. I need to clean my room like million times a week. I just cant stand the amount of dust in my room. Seriously, I don't know where are they from! No matter how many times I rearrange my room, it just seems to be imperfect to me.

On the other hand, seriously, do not underestimate 2 girls. Look at the shoes we have. I still have another box of shoes in Portland. Airene, I think you should just stop buying shoes lo. =p

Ok la. If you are wondering how small my eyes look like now. It's like this la. This is not bad already, last week was like ten times smaller than this. And you can tell from the picture that my face is still swollen a little bit. I don't know when only I can recover from this allergy allergy thingy. =( Anyway, I love my jacket. Especially the logo. Thank you very much.

No comments: