Thursday, March 13, 2008

New Home!

This is my new home in Seattle! Airene and I have been staying here for 2 weeks now (before this we were staying in Kelly's house for one month or two). It has 2 bed rooms, kitchen, living room, bath room, and a small tiny little dining room. It's definitely a cozy place to live in. We love it!

Welcome to our house!

My room! Nice queen bed. But..underneath the quilt, it's actually an air bed. Yup, poor Ming. Donate me a real mattress, anyone? please? Oh yea, the turtle was from you-know-who-la. And the green hippopotamus was from AiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiReeeeeeeeeene.

The chi-lang-chang (means 'everything' la. =p) I know I need to do laundry already. =_+

My closet with mirror! That's me in the picture =_+. Anyway, I have a smaller room with big closet.

My workstation.

Airene's room. Not gonna post up the pictures because of privacy issue ok. haha. She has a bigger room with small closet.

Our 31-inch Tv! It's free from Craiglist! Thanks to Airene-the-craiglist-slave. =p The landlord provides us Cable Tv. Hehe! The small little thing beside the Tv is the wireless modem.

Yup, we have bath tub.

And the pretty bathroom. We work hard to keep it clean, make sure it is "hair-less" =p

We have a fridge too!

And also a complete kitchen with oven, dish washer!

After seeing so many pictures, did you notice anything?

Let me tell you.

We don't even have a chair in the house. And, I did not show you the living room. Because, I did not take picture of it as it looks really sad. The good thing is the landlord donated us a dining table lately. We told him we have no extra money to buy chairs for the table, being such a nice landlord, he chopped off part of the legs of the table. So now at least we can take our meal on this big "coffee table" by sitting on the floor. =_= well, better than none rite?

So, do you like our new home? You are always welcome to come to stay with us when you are in Seattle! Hehe!

4 comments:

Martha said...

you do have a nice landlord. that is too cool about the table. :D

like to see your blog...

JYJL said...

WAH! I like your house~! So nice and clean~ Look classy~! But my head getting tired because I have to tilt left tilt right to see your pictures~ :p I look so funny in front of my monitor screen~

ming said...

martha: yaya! he is a nice landlord! thanks for visiting my blog.. i will be back in bemidji sooon!

Jyjl: haha.. i dunno how to take pictures properly la! i only know certain angles...=p when r u coming over?" =p

JYJL said...

Why? U wanna tour me over ur house? My head sakit la~ Take properly~ ;p I will come! 2009 okay! U wait~ U WAIIIT!