Thursday, March 13, 2008

Friends visit Seattle

My pig dog friends come all the way from Minnesota to visit us in Seattle. It's always good to have visitors you know!! =p Airene and I have been very lonely here. =_+ Too bad that when they were here for 5 days I had to work for that 5 days!!!

Airene and I wear the same shoes today. She was in black socks, and I didn't wear socks! =p This picture is irrelevant. haha.

Seattle is behind us.

The sky. The buildings. The sea. The Land. The city of Seattle!

Seattle at night.

We had Yu Sang. Natalie brought all the way back from Malaysia. I was really HAPPY to see all of them again. It's only a few months I last seen them but I felt like it's been years!

Another view of Seattle. EH, come to Seattle to visit me LAH!

Nat, Airene, Me, Chloe at Olympic Sculpture Park.

5 of us on the bench.

Visited Bruce Lee and his son Brandon Lee.

Us with pretty boy.

Jummmmp!

I'm at the highest point this time! =p They took like thousand pictures-lah, it's definitely not easy to choose 10 out of them. =p

This is funny. I love it. Everyone was posing.


But ooOOOOooppPPpsss. It's video.

1 comment:

Chloe Tan Mei Ling said...

thank you and Irene for letting us stay at ur house, u make me miss u more after i came back from Seattle.

Take good care of urself and hope to c u soon!!!!