Sunday, March 30, 2008

Lovin' Seattle....

Why Seattle so Pretty one?

I have been sick for the past 2 weeks. Hebat or not? After the Bemidji Gang left, I was caught with cold, flu, fever. I recovered after 4 days. Then, the best thing happened. I have hypersensitivity reaction on my skin ( My self conclusion la). I guess I was having severe excessive reaction to an allergen or allergenSSsssSSSSss. On my off day, I went to downtown with Airene and Valarie (That's when the above picture was taken). At the evening on that day, I noticed that my skin suddenly get terribly dried and itchy. When I reached home I went to bed after I brushed up. The next day when I woke up (at 6am as I had to work at 7am), I found myself looked like a Korean or someone that I did not recognized at all. My face was swollen! My eyes was swollen! My skin was like a snake changing their skin. =_+ I almost cried when I looked into the mirror! I went to work still. I talked to the supervisor that I really did not feel comfortable working as I did not want to scare the kids away. As I was supposed to work for 16 hours that day, i was asked to go home to rest and come in to work again after 8 hours, to work for at least one shift. So I went home to rest and went to worked again after that. The kids made so many comments when I was at work, they said "Ming why you wear glasses today.." "Ming why you skin so dry..Ming you have dry skin..Ming you need moisturizer...".. "Ming how come your eyes are so small today.." I was like OMG ok. =_+

My skin is recovering slowly. But the swollen part, haih, my eyes are very small still, and I definitely look like a Korean right now. It's proven when Airene and I went to eat Korean food and at church, people spoke Korean to us. =_+

No comments: