Tuesday, February 26, 2008

off day

Today is my off day.

I am very bored.

The kids in work place have been treating me very well.

Except for the times they call me vagina, hit me with wet diapers, and do all sort of weird things that make you feel sad for them.

I hate it when my mind is telling me those kids need medicine.

I can feel that my tears are coming out from the corner of my eyes when I listen and supervise them on their phone conversation with their biological parents or foster parents.

I love it when the kids sing me song, teach me Spanish, and most importantly, behaving 'normal'.

I feel terrible every time I read through every kids' profiles on how they get physically, mentally and sexually abused by parents or their siblings.

I get agitated when I have to see the kids get physically restrained by staff.

As much as I hate the small little things that happen around the work place, I love to see in the end of the days, the kids will grow to become a better person, and get themselves feel comfortable in this society again.

No comments: