Monday, February 11, 2008

New York Trip II

*haha* I know it's been some times since the last update from the trip to New York. I have been very busy with job hunting, attending interviews and stuff. To be honest to you I have been very lazy as well. =p

So, here are the pictures for our second day in New York. The schedule was so packed ok! We took like more than 500 pictures or was it 1000 pictures, er I forgot. It's really hard to choose a few pictures from a bunch of them la, I am lazy to rearrange the pictures and label it as well. =_+

On the 2nd day, we woke up early in the morning to go for DimSum. Walked around in ChinaTown, then Little Italy and SoHo District.

Some where in China Town

The Disney Store in Fifth Avenue. Cuteness!!

The Museum of Natural History. You should know if you watched A Night in Museum before. We just paid like 2 dollars for entrance fees.

In the Museum.

I love the buildings like that, especially those in Soho.

At the Subway.

The only picture I actually labeled it. We were on the trisaw touring the whole Central Park.

Central Park.

ahhhhHHHhh... Nice. In Central Park too.

There are actually a lot of apartments, condos, pent houses surrounding Central Park. They are all located at upper east side, it's like rich people place la.

Take a break. Have some roasted chicken in ChinaTown. =p

Jolie-Pitt stay here if not mistaken. How I know?Look at below.

This guy told me. He was the one that brought us around in Central Park. According to him, sometimes you can see Jolie-Pitt's kids playing in Central Park. He is a nice guy though.

I think Bono from U2 own an apartment here too. They are all not cheap. It ranges from 5-15 millions. Yes. It's crazy.

John Lenon's wife is still staying in this pent house!

I forgot who stays here already. =_+


Fifth Avenue. =p

There are a lot of shops at 5th Avenue, you can shop till you drop. All those big brands like LV, Prada, Gucci, just to name a few. You don't have to go buy something, just go take a look at their shops cos they are all tres bien! There are more pictures but I am lazy la, it's all 'gonna' be in my facebook if you want to take a look at it. =p

No comments: