Monday, February 11, 2008

Random Pictures at Random Days doing Random Things in Seattle, Washington

So I have been staying in Seattle for a while now to look for job. It's a really nice and big city. It's has incredible scenery in Seattle. Too bad my camera is not good enough to capture night scene. =_+ Any nice people out there wanna get me a new camera?

Anyway, the pictures below are really random.

See. We were doing random thing in a park.

Water Falls at Snoqualmie Falls Park.

Always eat eat eat eat eat and eat only. =_+

I don't know what was I thinking.

Public Market at Pike Street in downtown Seattle. Lots of good stuffs there!!

Lots of foods on Rucklett.

The first StarBucks Coffee Store in the whole wide world is in Seattle.

All these people lining up for coffee.

The Space Needle.

I am sure you have seen these before. But these actually looks more yummy. =p

Mini Mini CheeseCakes.

Fruits and Veges at Pike Street Market.

Green Tea Tiramisu at some Sushi Bistro. I tell you, it's really really extremely good!

The world largest electric guitar. Well it's written there la...~

No comments: