Thursday, February 14, 2008

CNY at Portland, Oregon

Spent our (me, Airene, Kelly & Peh Keong) Chinese New Year at my aunt house in Portland. It's not like a real fantastic gathering for me, but at least it gives me this feel like home feeling. Again, the photos will be all over the place. Haha.

All of us. From the left, PK, Kelly, Me, Airene, Uncle Peter, Aunty BeeHong, the Baby, and Sue Ann

Uncle and Aunty at Papa Haydn, the place to eat all sort of cakes la!

Peh Keong hugging a baby for the first time in his whole life. =p He actually looks cute with baby, he should be more kind to children. =p

PK and Kelly at Papa Haydn.

The Combination.

I forgot what does it call again.

Some peach and yogurt thingy.

Red velvet + mousse?

We went to see Sue Ann's wushu performance at this Amerika-Vietnamese Chinese New Year gathering. I met like tones of cute kids!! Argh... How I wished they were all mine.. In the Picture,
xxx, Kelvin, Anthony!

Then I met the love of my life. Kyle and and his sister Kayla. Aren't they sweet?

The Uni of Oregon Wushu team.

Sue Ann and her David at Papa Haydn. You will nto find me and Airene picture here, because we are too pretty to post it up here. =_+

What's a Chinese New Year without MahJong? =p Thank you Airene for the Mahjong. So many hands therem like 10 ppl are playing..=p

Peh Keong is teaching WengHong how to play mahjong. Sweet.

Then we eat Rucklette again.

See mine little cutie. Ham+strawberry+banana+pepper jack

SueAnn, aunty, uncle, PK, me, and Kelly. Airene is taking picture for us. Sue Ann is my cousin that I haven't seen her for a while since 2004 I guess.

Aunty cooked laksa! This is for JJ, we miss you JJ (JJ is my cousin). =p

Airene and I are 2 lucky girl. We received 'red bags' from...from whoooooo......?

From them!! haha. They got married on Chinese New Year! so Swweeeeetttttt... I want!!! when will be mine I wonder. Haaaaaa... =p

With the couple. I have been staying at their house for a while now. Kelly is a friend back in Inti, I never thought that I would end up at her place. =p Then, Peh Keong is the lovely husband la that I only met when I came to Seattle.
ok. Last picture. Peh Keong was trying to tell everyone he is taken. Then Airene was trying to erm..showing off her long leg. =p

Happy Chinese New Year people! Happy Valentine's Day too! Hope you guys had a great one! =)

No comments: