Sunday, October 16, 2005

When will the shutter bus be here? i'm damn hungry..i wanna go home..=( anyway, since everybody posting up the Seven Wonders...n since i've got nothing to do..so here's are some random facts dat you may or may not know bout me..

Seven things I plan to do before I die:
1. Graduate with a degree, at least
2. Wedding dinner in the garden
3. Own a farm that filled with Tulips, or Lili, maybe?
4. Travelling around the world with someone i close to
5. Own a child care center
6. Stay in a small island for one month, not pg of coz..=p
7. Master in one of the music instruments

Seven things I could do:
1. making ppl smile/laugh
2. talking on phone for a pretty long time
3. be very quiet until scare you out
4. be very annoying until you ask me to stop
5. cooking
6. sms pretty fast?
7. draw some really childish stuff..=p

Seven often repeated words (OR sentences):
1. haha
2.Haiiyooo..
3. Really?
4. You know wut..
5. Shitz!
6. hehe
7. dun bluff me la...

Seven traits I look for in the opposite sex:
1. hair.. i dunno y..
2. personality
3. eyes..dat can kill u..
4. attitude
5. da words dat he speaks, how good is he in melting my heart with da words.
6. style, tattoo maybe?
7. know how to make me smile and not make me cry

Seven dirty little secrets/confessions:
*would really love to keep it to myself, as it written there "secrets".haha*

Seven celebrity crushes:
1. Craig David!
2. David Tao
3. John Mayer
4. Jack Johnson
5. Gavin Degraw
6.Ron Thomas
7. Bsb..Shut up!!

Seven Current/Recent Books
1. To Kill a Mocking Bird - my birthday gift..=p
2. The Zahir by Paolo Coelho - my pressie too..=p
3. The Undomestic Goddes by Sohphie Kinsella - another pressie of mine..
4. Principles of Accouting - i think i'm gonna flung dis midterm
5. Sophies world, for da understanding of philosophy
6. Ethics by Jame Rachel - a really good book
7. Principles of management - i hardly open da book..=p

Seven Favourite Food
1. Steak
2. Vegetables, all kind
3. Lecka-lecka ice-cream
4. Lamb
5. Sup Kambing or daging
6. Fried Rice by someone
7. Mom's curry fish head

Seven Random Facts About Me
1. Being too nice to others
2. Easy to satisfy
3. Stubborn
4. Not assertive enough
5. Dumb
6. Sweet *tsk tsk tsk*
7. Procrastinator

No comments: