Saturday, October 08, 2005

Today gonna be da last blog i'm gonna post up until my midterm is over. I really really have to stop doing things dat not really important to concentrate on my exam. Midterm gonna be on 17th oct, yup, my 21st birthday, n i'm gonna have 3 subjects to test on dat day itself. How sad is dat huh? This year been a really bad year for me, nothings beengoing on smoothly. I can't even go back to pg to celebrate my birthday with my family, relatives n friends due to dis stupid exam, of all times, on my birthday..hmm!! It's only one week left and i'm only 20% prepared for da exam i guess. I'm really really worried dis time, i dunno how am i going to face da exam.. moreover, i cant even celebrate my birthday, n have to stay at home alone as my aunt will be off to kuching. Everytime i think bout dis i'm gonna screw up my whole day as i cant even concentrate on anything. arghh..forget bout it..

Anyway, these people been so so good to me.. chong seng kor kor, xiao mei jie jie, tatz, samantha.. we went to redbox at sunway yesterday to celebrate my 21st birthday and samantha 22nd birthday.. it's an early celebration for both me n samantha as her birthday on 14th n mine on 17th.. we celebrated on yesterday becos most of them will be off to sabah on 17th.. anyway it was so fun yesterday..*hehe*.. my gosh,,everyone can sing so well!! we had dinner later at this sky land restaurant. its a vegetarian restaurant...awww....da restaurant is so "pretty" n romantic..*haha*..cos when you walk in you feel like you are in Rome or somewhere in Europe..*haha*..really..no exaggerating..=p.. da food is nice n they even have this eggless cheesecake for vegetarian..so sweet! of cos we did cut our small little cutie cake there..=p..will upload da pictures later..

Thank you to - chong seng kor kor, xiao mei jie jie, samantha n tatz..you guys been so great to me!! =p thanks for da dinner and da treat in red box.. i'm really really really really happy n had loadsa fun with you guys.. hugs n kisses to you all..=)

不知道为什么不知不觉的哼起这首歌。。暧昧让人受尽委屈, 找不到相爱的证据,何时该前进,何时该放弃, 连拥抱都没有勇气。。。

1 comment:

Jamie said...

wah. got leng lui.. when i go back. kai siao me. dont say you dont have kang tao... :P
good luck in your midterms...