Tuesday, October 18, 2005

My cousin called n told me i;ve got a mail.. was thinking is it gap or willett..*haha*..cos only 2 persons know my new add..then..then..then...hmm..it's Willett da penicillin..=p..ahh..thank you elaine n ah lett..for da desperate housewife vcd or dvd? i havent check it out yet..=p will finish it in 2 days after exam..muahaha..
Was lagging around at home yesterday when i'm supposed to study..*haha*.. then i started to dig out all da old memories.. here are some pictures..

guyz dat mean so much to me..

ok la..You too... Guyz who never failed to make me laugh.. my Girls.. you 2 are da best..for always..=)...quiny n pammy... kachuak n me high school best friends..
Shitz..i miss u guys..when r we gonna meet up again.. It's gonna be so hard for us to meet up, maybe in 5 years time? Great friends back in Inti..wynx, khyl, yewchien, Vmin, ah jen How many girls in here actually crazy over you? *hahaha* i guess only 1 person understand wut i said.. Aup-erz..Aup Rocks! Spot urself in da pic.. A piece by Willett..nice huh! =p A piece of art by "Picasso"=p My 17th birthday msg from Pam..after 4 years, still here with me =) *hehe*, my new guitar n my first one..=p My favorite- froggie freddo, love freddo with mints too..

No comments: