Sunday, October 16, 2005

First of all..gotta thank Mr. Ashok for making my dreams come true by changing the midterm time table..i’m one hell of a lucky girl..=p, becos of you ceo I got a chance to go back to penang! Yay!

Everyday was a wonderful day since I was back in penang on Tuesday. Been receiving loadsa surprises, birthday wishes n so on since then.. The best one is when dis guy asked me to open da car boot to get his bag for him, guess what I saw.. a guitar!!! Oh my gosh.. I was so so so pleased bout it.. it’s da guitar dat I dream bout day n nite.. thank you baby..=p *haha*..i’ll learn it with my heart n soul n my hand n fingers of cos..=p even my fingers are bleeding n the blood is splashing everywhere I’ll still holding on..=p *hahaha*.. thanks for da books n da white dress as well.. yay!! Lik..ya..i got the white dress..=p.. I’m really speechless.. really really really happy..*muacks muacks muacks*..=p

Had dis small bbq n steamboat at home for my family n relatives n friends..yea..friends..Andrew Tan Kian Lam aka beh chim poh, you gave me a really big 747 air plane..hmm..i’ll remember you..isnt dat sweet, cos I’ll remember you..=p ya, everything was great, food, ppl, birthday song was good, especially da one was sung during washing dishes time one..=p..great great..tres bien!

Then Saturday.. went to feringgi garden to have dinner with dis super duper guy (can I describe u in dis way?) *haha*.. gosh, da food is good.. I had surf n turf, n he had t-bone steak..hmm..deliciux~ anyone wanna try, I’ll bring you guys there but u gotta pay la..=p then we ordered this love boat (papaya with ice-creams on top) as my “birthday cake”..*hehe*..dannng.. I was kinda embarrassing cos when da waiter delivered us da love boat n da birthday song was played at da same time..oh my godddddd…so many ppl there..n da mat-salleh beside all started clapping n singing the birthday song for me..kinda embarrassing but I’m really really really happy bout it..*haha*..cheh, their birthday song not dat good, yours better..i dun really dare to look at you when u sing for me cos you can kill me with your eyes…*haha*.. abit exaggerated but true..*hahaha*..anyway, when you were singing it how I’d wished u quickly finish da song n I can blow da candle cos I was really blushing badly ade..=p well..thanks for da dinner..a great one! While I was typing this, I’m already back in Kl..n it’s now 00:00 oct 17th, again, you’re da first one who call me..=p..thank you…* muacks muackkkksssss..*

So..21 year-old finally..nothing really different as before.. just dat my mom didn’t nag me when she found out dat I didn’t go home last nite..=p..nothing to be proud of anyway..haha..i got da key of freedom since so long ago....i wanna stay 21 forever.. I started to have this peter-pan syndrome I guess, da syndrome dat wanna stay young forever..i mean..i dunwan to be young..but 21 is perfectly fine..=p

Oh yea..not forgetting to say thank you to all my friends..thanks for da birthday wishes..=p you guys are da best! And Suz..meow meow..Happy birthday to you too..n Samantha.. n ah yhan..happy birthday… n stupid Andrew also..wish u guys all da best..=)


幸福的瞬间。。谁站在旁边都无所谓。。因为。。在这一刻, 我感觉到好幸福, 好幸福。。终于学会了知足,知足叫我忍受心痛, 知足让我感受到快乐, 知足也让我看到了幸福。。 darkened until very cacat..haha..hope u dun mind.. dats da love boat..i look stupid..=(


This is Surf n turf...a bit messy though..=p


Da so-called t-bone steak..haha..

dis is da picture taken while i was playing with da haloween toys in toys r us..=p

No comments: