Thursday, October 20, 2005

i wanna ask my mom to cane me ade... ming not being a good girl lately.. lazy like hell..haha.. accounting midterm had over..i screwd it..totally..i guess this is da first time in my life i didnt complete every part of the questions on da paper.. =(..crap..not enuff time..2 hours for 4 accounts? crazzzziiiieeee ar... nvm..i dun really bother bout accounting..grrr.. 3 more subjects coming..but i'm still lagging around..haha..went shopping..playing guitar...drawing... cleaning the huz...=p.. yea..i'm trying to learn guitar on my own..kinda hard, luckily got help from my cousie.. its addictive..dammn...i always put aside my text book n go for da guitar..=( its fun playing guitar..but my fingers hurt like hell.. i cant really feel my fingers rite now.n my fingers all are so so short, its very hard for me to reach for certain notes..haha.. n i usually playing it during midnite..like 1 or 2 am? *Shhh..SSshhh..*.. i hope the neighbours wont hear me..=p

No comments: