Monday, October 03, 2005

So many things to do, yet so little time
So many things to buy, yet so little money
So many loves dat received, yet da space in my heart is limited
So many....hmm..dunno..=p

Been really busy lately, too much works, seriously, its killing me.. i need a rest..long long rest..*haha*.. I miss *meow meow* suzanne n ling ling so much..*woof woof*..really wanna go out with you guys but my timetable kinda pack for da time being..really hope dat gonna meet up with u guys soon..maybe this sunday bangsar market? *hehe*.. sometimes i really miss those timez in Help becos of you guys, especially ling n suz, jon jon n g, n winnie (da only lecturer dat i am really missing..) *sigh*.. suzzzz..i wanna keep on meow-ing with you...*haha*..

Really happy n suprised when received msg from khai seong..woowaaa..he finally appeared dee.. never seen him since f5? he said he got caught by alien..*hmm*..nothing special bout him just dat i got "okui" dis nickname becos of him!!! hmmm..!! eh, but i kinda like this nick er..so cute, tortoise is such a cute living creatures afterall, isnt it? *hehe*

Was talking to 66 the other day bout her experience as a tutor in Us summer camp..i hope dat i can apply for da job for da coming summer next year..i'm not worry bout anything, just dat, i guess i'll be really really nervous for da interview..it seems tough..i guess i really need to work hard on english language...hmm..wutever it is, i will face da challenges confidently..*haha*..well, i'm already well-trained in this..=p

I'm in da computer lab now..as da class was cancelled..*grr*..sometimes really frustrated with these lecturers.. 66 is sleeping beside me..both of us like stupid for dunno y come to college during this time..hehe..i have presentation later, but i'm so lazy to read tru my notes..*sigh*.. show u guys a few pic on da place i'm staying now..
It took so long to upload those pic today..i dunno y.. i guess must be da server down or something like dat..ish...later go home only upload..lol..lazy to wait..=p

So.i'm back at another home..not da one shown in pic..i'm actually online-ing outside of da huz..cos i forgot my key..waiting for my cousin to come back.. it shows dat wireless line at home not a good thing..se..i can even online at outside of da huz..anyway..here's da pic..



This is da place i usually i spend my morning at...


I will spend my evening by reading in this small little hut when i wan to save electricity by not turning on the air-con.. natural air is good..haha



My bedroom..simple enough huh... the paint is combination of light yellow n baby yellow.. there's another side of my room..its not messy but hv lots of private stuff on da table n sticked on the notice board..=p

The only accessories that i brought to Kl.. kinda unbelievable huh..=p.. cos i still have 3 big boxes of stuff in pg dat gonna bring to here soon..

The living room..da sofa looks comfortable but i dun find it dat way..it is soft..but to me its not comfortable..weird..

Part of the living room.. i love this little bicycle..

Oops..there's no toilet n bathroom pic..hehe..come to my huz then i'll show u..=p..if whoever wanna come stay over let me know yea..cos most of da timez i'll be staying alone..cos aunt will always be away..i'm not lonely though..=p..but but but..no meat are allowed in both places i'm staying..=p..so if u stay with me you have to eat vege n fruits everyday..*haha*..*meow meow..suz..come stay with me! so you can run away from ur mom...haha.i'm really bad..

No comments: