Monday, October 16, 2006

Thank You!

Ming says: I'm blessed!!

Hey guys, just wanna say thank u n thank u n thank u again.. you guys are so great... I'm so so so happy.. =) see the big big smile on my face? yaya, i'm really really happy...=p

Pammy Birdy... mwah! love you babe....thanks for the surpriseeeeeee... love the ice cream..love Lorance & Preston too...haha... the "I'll never break you heart" was a great one... Finally a complete whole song from them...haha,... you are too nice d,..and i shall dedicate one of my wish to you...hmm...cannot say it here lo..its the wish you told me the other day..=p

wahhh..i'm so happy la...cant even write a proper blog..=p

mwah to everyone of you! =p

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really hope you had fun, babe... I know it's not fantastic but you know that "I'll never break your heart"... =) Happy Birthday!

ming said...

i will never break your heart.. i will never make u SMILE...=p