Sunday, October 08, 2006

Random facts..

Ming says: I love my life...

*ahem*.. I know i've not been updating my blog as often as last time...firstly, I'm busy.. Secondly, I'm lazy.. =p haiya! nevermind.. cos today I'm here to update my blog, nothing special, just a lil bit update of myself, and a few random facts of ME! =p

1. I've been busy and lazy!
2. I do not have a proper meal time, which is a bad thing!
3. I won a mooncake during mid-autumn festival, and I had fun during the gathering..
4. I love singing lately, and met a bunch of people who love singing...
5. I think weiyong still the best among all... (refer back to No.4)
6. I do not have enough sleep...due to...
  • Chatting everynite
  • Youtube everynite
  • Xiaoxiao jian kacau me (=p)
  • Constantly thinking about my future
7. I'm still thinking about this question everynite (am i being too selfish..?)
8. I do not study enough..
9. This week is mid-term week...
10. I wished I've enrolled in more interesting subjects this semester..but it's too late now..
11. How I wish they cancel Saturday class every week...
12. Not enough money for petrol.. wanna thank Randall for the Vpower..=p hahahaa
13. I scratched my car...Ssshs...cos I havent let my brother know..
14. I do not have good relationship with my housemates else from Birdy..so sad..=(
15. How I wish I can understand them better or they understand me better...
16. I love bible study and I've already finished FF1...woohooooooo!!
17. I have a long list in my prayer, basically if you are someone matter to me, you'll be in the list..=p
18. I think all the guys should train under City Harvest...
19. I do not update blog often, but I'm active in other ppl's blog. I read Birdy(Pam)'s blog everyday, I visit Kennysia.com so often, Rojak's Daily keep me smiling...=p
20. I still think that Friendster is better than Multiply...
21. I wish that my birthday wishes will come true..although it's not here yet....
22. I know what's my wishes will be after Pam said my wishes are too simple the other day..
23. I think Edwin, Eric, Randall, Anna, and me are cute..cos we bought liverpool jersey from Petaling Street together, and we gonna wear that together!
24. Tuesday 10th October is a public holiday..where to go?
25. *shit* I'm gonna be 22 soon.. I was counting this and Pam came into my room..hahaha
26. Wynx wanna intro me to his boss to help me to get scholarship! He is so so helpful!
27. Pam n me enjoy Lawrence and Preston's singing every monday nite, although they a bit off one... i'll never break your heart...i'll never make you "smile", wuts dat? =p
28. I can't wait to visit to Sabah...
29. I'm still scare of watching ghost movies in the cinema, eventhough the movie is some crap movie...
30. I wish I could hear him sings to me again and this time I wanna look straight into his eyes just to see lagi ada feeling tak...but too far away la.. how woe? skype? =p
31. I'm not bagai kacang lupakan kulit kinda person...yes.. s.e.a.n, i'm not...=p
32. Shirley and David are such a lovely couple...
33. I see things differently now...cos I think i've grown up? =p
34. "Ish" is my favorite word for the time being...
35. Lazy to drive. The best is having someone to fetch me everyday even he or she has to drive my car...
36. I'm still waiting for my university admission result...
37. Toefl results gonna be out on 15th Oct, I screwep up the test basically, hoping miracle will happen... if you dun see me around on 15th meaning i....hmm...dunno? =p
38. 6 research papers to do.. and I'm on the first one..great!
39. So many things to do, so little time I have...
40. So many things to buy, so little money I have to spend..
41. I'm thankful for having so many great friends around...
42. I will go to Melaka with Birdy, it's a promise... no Birdy, no Melaka! =p
43. I love the pillow in Edwin's house... so soft...so nice... although it's 9.90
44. I still hug my teddy bear into bed everynite..=p
45. Pokka Jasmine Green Tea is the best!
46. Chicken Herbal Soup + Potatoes = tres bien!
47. I'm so gay, this line especially for vjian one...=p
48. My room is messy..books everywhere, bags everywhere...
49. I miss my urbanism, no one will understand this else from him who is far far away from me..
50. I wish I can write more...next time, I will write 100 stuff k...=p

It's 2:24 pm, no breakfast no lunch..better go grab something to eat now..

It's a good thing that when i dun update often, many ppl will come to tell me "ming, y u neva update ur blog anymore..", anyway, I'm happy to see many ppl come and visit here, although nothing much for them to read...=p

bleh!

Till then... =)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes yes! Wish BIG wishes! Wishes that look into the future and not only in the now... I pray your wishes come true, too! Mwah!

ming said...

Birdy: eh but the new wishes not really BIG also er.. you must show me a few examples of BIG wishes ok..=p

Weiyong: bah..i miss u too..sup kambing? it's been a long time ler.. anyway, this is not the first time i give compliment la. a lot ppl say so too... so maybe u should really think bout this career k..=p

Anonymous said...

force ppl to leave comment 1 wor, that's just not right!!haha..besides that kept saying i kacao you!! you kacao me too!!haha..keep update your blog pls...save me from boredom!!

:)

ming said...

c2pig vjian! who force u? tell me! =p
I lack of sleep becos of u lo..
cos i'm actually everynite, imagining how if your dream comes true one day..hahahahahaha..dat will be so great!
from now on..i update..everyday la k..=p will see how la..hahaha