Monday, October 09, 2006

Sleeping Disorder

Ming says: I'm running out of time...

Yeap! I think I have sleeping disorder...

You must be wondering, like what kinda sleeping disorder huh...

Insomnia?

No no...~ That'll be too minor for me, well, maybe that was like few years back when I had Insomnia.. Now? No No... I'm in the situation where it's way more serious than this... Cos basically Insomnia is the chronic inability to sleep, for example, problems with falling asleep, awakening repeatedly during night, waking up too early...

So how about now?

Hmm.. I have this disorder call Circadian Rhythm Disorder (CRD).. Sounds cool huh? =p

So, whats dat? ok, let me tell you then...

CRD occurs when peoply try to sleep at times that are inconsistent with their circadian rhythm. This is common among shift workers..

But why do I have dat?

Because, sometimes I sleep at 2am, sometimes 3am? sometimes 4am? sometimes 5am? 6am? 7am? I'm not even a shift worker for some factories.., but why do I sleep at these times ar? Whose fault is this?

WeeJian-XiaoxiaoJian-SoyaBean-CowardyJian-La!! (la la la la lala...it's pay back time..=p)

So, the best therapies to cure this disorder is "target bedtime" or "light therapy".. I'm picking Target Bedtime as the treatment.. Thus, Vjian you gotta be responsible for this.. From now on, you have to ask me go to bed at a desire bedtime, and sing me lullaby to make me fall asleep... *muahahahaha*

The above information is all true one woe... else from the part which saying I have CRD a bit fake.. But i'm sure I will get dat very soon if i continue being like dat la...=p

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ish...put the blame on me!!! that's not fair!!

ming said...

Tonite...wan try again? tell u i wont be sleepin one..dun believe me! hmm!