Friday, October 20, 2006

Best Friends...II

Ming says: We're big and mature enough to see the truth and believe the truth, but not to create nonsense.. Hmm!!

Last few days, I posted up the blog on "Best Friends...". Then, I have friends complaining that why their names were not mentioned there..*haiya*...You see, I have too many good friends, TOO MANY! How is it possible for me to mention everyone? It's not dat i dun treasure others as my friends, haiyo...I keep everyone inside my heart one la...ish ish ish!

But I'm glad that I have friends who understand me a lot.. I will name a few then later people will complain again..but i dun care la!
1: Weiyong!! He never failed to cheer me up with his singing.. He actually sent me the "happy birthday" and "friends-cantonese" that sang by him to me..woohoo..
2: WeeJian!! He disturbs me a lot but he is always there..cos he always online ma...wakakakaka...=p
3: Ted!! nothing much to say but I cant deny that he understands me well, and he always know when to call or when to talk to me...=p
4: Sean!! Er.. he is the special one? wakakakaa...=p

HOld on, the point is not about mentioning bout the ppl above.. haiya.. just want to say that, i have a lot of friends that I dun keep in touch often, but in our hearts we know dat we are there for each other la... ish..dunwan to say d la.. But i'm really happy to have so many good friends around..*hehe*

No comments: