Friday, October 13, 2006

exam exam...

Ming says: My Tag-board got problem...I can't remember my username and password, macam mana ar? =(

Exam Exam...
  • I'm the last minute kinda person when comes to preparing for exam.
  • Procrastinator, yes I am.
  • I only will study Text book once, that's when I do my own notes.
  • I don't read lecture's notes, I read my own notes. =p
  • I always walk into the exam hall with full-of-confidence-look on my face, but actually inside my heart, it goes "ping pong piang..ping pong piang.."=p
  • I'm always too confident until there is this guy -smart guy- always ask me to share my answers with him during exam.. but he dunno actually I'm so lousy...wahahaha
  • I do not take exam seriously. I'm so comfortable with exam. It's not a good thing. Dont learn from me!
  • I study smart er..not study hard one... oiseh!
  • I do not waste time on the question I do not know how to answer... I will just leave blank one! I dun even want to crap when come to essay question...haiya..I know it's a bad thing..so dun learn from me!=p
  • I must have my favorite pen with me during exam!
  • I like to sit in front of the exam hall.
  • Always leave exam hall early, do not like to sit inside the hall and try to squeeze my brain for the answers.
  • I don't double check my answers! eh, too much works for that!
  • So now you must be wondering, I;m grade A student, or B, or C, D, or E... well, I dunwan to tell u..bleh...=p

No comments: