Tuesday, August 19, 2008

What I left behind...

was a lot a lot a lot of LOVES.

Miss him ar.

Deli Randall. He never failed to make me laugh.

I like this picture, because Randall was squeezed in between.

Look at Pam!

Jansson, the guy who never grown up physically!

Edwin's friend - Ken's son - Darren? He is so cute I want to have my own!

I have to develop this picture!

Me and the little puteri payung, Edwin's sister, Daphne.

Deli, Me, Ed

the girl, neilson, deli, me

eee..so sweet..with daphne chii chiii

heart melted.

so many talented friends.

they are the best.

little gap. When he picked me up in KL, he was wearing the pink polo shirt that I gave him 3 years ago.. jeez.. love him!!

He is so cute that he deserves a space here. =p

love the charming smile. love the dimple.

so sweet.

so loved.

so hilarious.

kawaii. i can't act. =_+

sisters.

my beloved mei mei.

Lik..wth are u doingggg.

How I wished we have more us-time.

ted, suzan my sister, me, lik

at the last bbq gathering.

hmmm.

love u guys!!

my best buddies.

weejian i want more our pictures!!

i love this pic!

my cousin, she is so busy all the time. =_+

with mc dreamy, weiyong

with xiaoxiao jian!

missing you two!

another one! cheez!

With SueAnn, during our early birthday celebration.

My big family. tak boleh tahan my bro n sis in law they are always so loving one!

the girls.

me & JJ! Come see me in Seattle k..................... =p

Too many pictures already. =_+ But still I don't know why I didnt take any photo with Jacob, Anthony, Delvin, Shirley, and a lot a lot more people. =_+ I missed the chance!!

No comments: