Tuesday, August 26, 2008

a map to conquer kota kinabalu

during my vaca back to m'sia, i paid a visit to kk. this is my 2nd time visiting kk. the first time was 2 years back during hari raya 2006. there were not much changes in term of the roads. i can be a pretty dumb gf, but one thing i am pretty good at is remembering directions. i have a pretty good visual memory, hehe. from edwin's house i can drive myself to a lot of places: kk downtown, tanjung aru, airport, lido, lintas, likas, kelompong, bukit padang, damai, penampang, beverly hills, one borneo mall, city mall, and probably find my way to mount kinabalu. even i know how to get to those places, it still bothers me a lot as i do not know whether they are actually located at north, south, east or west. edwin was kind enough to draw me a map. i love the way he drew it. i love guy who is good in direction too. hee.

No comments: