Monday, April 14, 2008

Nice people everywhereeeeeeeee

I ask you la..where to find such a nice landlord laaaaaaaa.....?

Remember I said our dishwasher was broken. Actually there's nothing major, just that the handle was broken. Mr. Landlord replaced another one for us not long ago, but it was leaking... So, Mr. landlord yesterday bought us another one!!! OMG la, we told him actually we don't use the dishwasher one, because Airene and I are cheapo, we will not waste the electricity one la, but the nice Mr. Landlord insisting on replacing a new one.


I felt kinda bad la!!! Our landlord is a very strong man, as in big size man. Seeing him had to bend down his body and try to fit his body in the small small space to replace the dishwasher, I felt really really bad la, I couldn't help some more. The worst thing is, their whole family was at our place to help yesterday. The Mrs. landlord help us to clean up the mess after that. Then the daughter helped her dad to fix the dishwasher. OMG la. =_+

Then ar..you guys know that we have a big TV but it has been sitting in our living room miserably as we just placed it on the floor ma. But now ar, our Mr. Landlord helped the tv to find a house la! He gave us this cabinet! And before I say anything rite, he helped us to move the TV to sit on top of the cabinet. =p


Nice huh!! He is amazing I tell you!!

Then ar. Another thing. Our new dryer, after we used couple of times, we found that our clothes take such a long time to dry and there's no hot air coming out!! So we told him la, his wife suggested that maybe we should not put too many clothes n bla bla bla...BUT, the Mr. Landlord said "we should exchange ours with theirs..". When I heard that I was like...Please...NOOOOooooOOOO.... Your family will kill us man...=p Then he said if it's so, we can just tell him again if there's more problems.

Oh ya. our landlord helps us to throw rubbish too. =_+

Haih. Do you still remember I was being a Korean not long ago rite. My face was swollen, skin itchy n super dry. Then after that my skin became very smooth. Yesterday I woke in the middle of the night I realized that my face was swollen again although this time its not dry but it swells pretty bad. But now I know the cause. It was all Proactive Solution's fault!!! It seemed that the toner contain some kind of sulfur that my skins cannot take it! Yesterday I thought I haven't used this product for so long already, so might as well give it a try again, and now my face swells again!! Grr!! This morning when Airene woke up she went to pharmacy to get me medicine. How nice is that!!

It's always good to have nice house mate and nice landlord! Heee... I am happy!

No comments: