Wednesday, April 23, 2008

How well do you know me?

I am not saying what kind of food I like to eat or how many dogs I have. Here is something you might not know about me! =)

  1. I love to draw. More like doodle or scribble.
  2. I love to be creative. Love making cards, I have a big collection of cards that I have made in the past but I am kinda regret of not taking photos on any of it. I will do it next time when I go back to Penang. Hehe. I was a noob in making cards when I was in high school, those cards that I made looked very childish, but I got better and better when I fell inloveeeeeeeeee with someone, that's where I got all the inspirations. lol. I used to make cards for my friends during Christmas or Valentines day, or special occasion during high school, not to many of them though, only lucky people got it. haha. I think only a few of them I still keep in touch with now. I remember Jamie got a few when he left for Canada, then Wynx, then I can't remember liao!!
  3. I am good at imitating, like looking at a picture and drawing out the same picture la.
  4. I miss Malaysians foods but I do not crave for it. The last time when I went back to Malaysia I did not even purposely go out to eat hawker food, not even once. =_+ I only had roti canai when I met up with Pam, WeiYong, Andrew right after I got off the plane. The entire trip I only had home cook food which I love it!!
  5. I personally do not like to watch movie in the cinema. =_= Wait, depends with who la. Haiyo. Well, not that I don't like it but I tend to fall asleep in the cinema no matter how good the movie is!! I tend to feel super cold and started to shiver in the cinema, which makes me cannot concentrate on the movie!! But there's always an exception la, for example, having someone there to keep me awake or keep me warm. lol.
  6. I am a simple girl that easy to please. Seriously, no kidding. =_+ I do not really like the idea of eating out with bf unless it's sushi or Japanese food la! I love home cook food, preferably something he cooks, like Nishin Noodles, fried rice, fried luncheon meat, tuna sandwich. =_+ Easy or not??
  7. I am a homey. I love staying in. I can do all sort of things to make myself feel occupied. =_+
  8. I can be a loner. Sometimes I just feel like going every places alone. BUT I will never eat alone at any restaurant. =_+
  9. I am a nicey but I can be a meany too. Do not try me on that.
  10. I smile a lot. Some people may see me as a faker or a retard person. Sigh, it's just me la, I love to smile maaaaaaaa...
  11. When I chat, I type a lot of "haha", "hehe", "haiyo", "aiyoo" in my conversation... Told you I am a cheerful girl maaaaa... as quoted from one of my testimonial from Wynx in Friendster ( I have proof one! I dun simply say one! =p):
    her smile really cute lar (the sound)..even thru phone (or even MSN messenger) u can imagine her cute face haha.. anyway she is a girl dat always carry a smile on her face whenever i see her.. (but a bit cunning wan sometimes..) and hor.. when i'm chatting with her now.. she every 2,3 sentences sure got one "haha" wan.. buddy dat u'll happy to chat with la..
  12. I had long hair when I was in primary school until my school decided to have everyone cuts their hairs. =_+ Super lame one!! I don't see people will be more discipline when they have their hairs short!! During high school, we had to keep our hair short too, so stupid ok cos we were not allowed to keep our hair too short too as we will be suspected as being a TomBoy!! Then, finally when I went to college I got to keep my hair long again. I hardly cut my hair, maybe once or twice a year, I am serious one!! At one point my hair was this long. Then there was one night I got really frustrated at my stupid long hair, I decided to chop it off! So I walked to my mom and said "mummy ar, wa beh tahan liao, wa ai ka ki ga wa eh ta mo: mummy, I can't stand it anymore, I am gonna cut my hair by myself". Then mom said "mai siao la, ma zai wa chua lu ki ga...:Don't be crazy, I will bring you to cut your hair tomorrow".. Aiya, at that moment I don't really care anymore, so I gathered my sisters and we 3 cut my hair! Fun ler! So my hair became like this after that, right before I came to Us.
  13. Simple things make me happy. For example, taking picture while eating guai-leng-gou with my sunshine.
  14. I love island. I was born in Penang Island. I love islands. =_+ The last trip to Perhentian Island was really great. Blue blue sky, white sandy beach, crystal clear water, you get the idea la! Sabah is another great place that has a lot of nice islands! Must visit!! So many of us. =)Everyone was so funny. Look at Neilson and Randall. =_=
  15. I love swimming.
  16. I talk a lot, if you really know me, you will know that. It's a little bit annoying sometimes.
  17. A lot of friends made comment that I only make good friend with good looking people. This is so not true ok!! It's just so happen most of my good friends are good looking. =_=
  18. I have more boy's friends than girl's friends. And I make better friends with guys. =_+ Maybe I am a guy..hmm. No la! Because I just can't stand girls who are often too bitchy and dramatic!!!
  19. I hardly pick up phone calls. Sorry guys, it's just me. =_+ Sometimes, once in a while I will missed Edwin's calls too. So, really la, no big deal for not picking up your calls. =_=
  20. BUT, sometimes, I do not pick up calls or reply to your messages because I was working, and you just call me at the wrong time. Like this guy, he always calls at the wrong time, like when I have to restraint a kid or when I am in bathroom. This guy is David Tan (He threatened me to post his picture here. =_+).Every time when I look at this picture it makes me happy cos he looks like such a poser, his sister MayJune is the winner of Malaysia first Star Idol.

  21. Pretty and colorful things make me happy!
  22. I love making fun of myself. Pictures speak.
Featuring Pammy

Sigh. How could I made such face?

The last two pictures were too much for you guys. Show you picture when I was little. Hehe.

Actually I wanted to type more, but I am getting tired already. =_+

4 comments:

Pam Song said...

Awww. I miss the days we took pictures together also! =(

ming said...

ya man!! you welcome me with jagung night!!! =p

Abbi said...

That last picture is adorable!

Pam Song said...

I haven't had jagung since then I think. Damn sad case.