Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Hahahaaaaaa...

I don't know where does the title come from. Haha.

It seems that I only update my blog during my off day. So yea, it's off day again. I spent whole day watching the complete season of Celebrity Apprentice. Those guys have really good brains I would say! And girls... are often too bitchy, always emotional, take things too personally! It's fun to see how 14 egos fighting each other. So many dramas, so many unpredictable results, so many back stabs, so many racist comments... ahHhhh.. interesting. It's 3am now and I am sitting here watching episode by episode, and find times for myself to blog during the commercial. =p

I love multi tasking. while watching the show, I am also blogging, chatting with edwin on his mom's birthday, writing monthly report for my job when I am out of idea what to type here....

Talking about writing monthly report for my client, as in the primary little resident I am working with, I have been procrastinating a lot. Like a lot. I have already gathered all the information, have everything in my mind, but I just could not put all of them together. Oh ya, talking about racist comments earlier, I was really extremely upset the other day when one of this girl said this to me "you stupid Chinese woman know nothing", not one time, not two times, but repeatedly. Honestly, I got very upset and felt very lousy at first and I really took it personally, and it definitely screwed up my 'passion' towards my job for that day. When I got home, I sat down and thought about it. I felt silly, because what she said was true. First, I am a Chinese, so she says nothing wrong about that. Second, I am stupid and know nothing because I can't seem to help her and get her what she wants. So, I felt that instead of getting myself overwhelmed by the words coming from this little girl, I should have used the energy and times to think of a way that I could have helped her better. Jeez, I don't know why I made such a big deal out of it. But well, in the end I was able to make myself to smile again! Weeheee, I am pretty good at doing this. =p

Like seriously lo, you know, everyday we have many many many many stressors coming from everywhere, if you let one of them takes you down, how are you going to manage the rest of your day? When I was in primary school, I was nominated by my class teacher as the most cheerful girl for several years. In high school years, I was voted as class monitors for 5 years as I was referred as the nicey and again the cheerful girl. BUT, the truth is, I wasn't really that happy-go-lucky kinda girl, I was the girl with all kind of worries, and one stupid worry can just take me down like that just that I do not show it. Ask my mom, ask Ted, ask people who really knows me in the past, the first thing I always do is I CRY!! Then, I whine, I complain, I cry again and again.

But, I have learned and changed through this years. Let me ask you, when was the last time you wake up and feel that the sun just shine for you? When was the last time you try to find some fun in your job? When was the last time you TRY YOUR BEST finding some times for yourself? When was the last time you smile and the smile came from your heart? When was the last time you tell yourself everything is possible?

Most of the time we are overwhelmed by so many things. Everything just comes from everywhere, like boom boOm bOOM! When everything get tensed up, slow down your pace, take one thing/step at a time. Or even better, stop and take a look at everything, reevaluate the whole thing, which is the most priority to you, which should comes first, what you should bother and what you should not be bothered by. Seriously la, most of the times we know where our problem is at, we just need a break from the problem. When I say a "break", I am not saying that you have to runaway from the problem, but to take a small break from it. Sometimes we may look at things better when we are out of that box.

These are what I do a lot lately. I call my friends, and I will try not to talk about the problems that is bothering me, you know just have fun just chill with your friends, just chat. When I stress up, I will think of the happy moments that I have with my friends, family. I will just take a short moment think about it, I smile, then I will back to my work! I love to think of the times when my friends sing me song, especially randall, eric, anthony, weiyong...I love to smile, there's no doubt there is this magic thingy in a smile. You find yourself to be happier when you smile more. Try that!! =)

And another thing I hate the most is quitter!! I believe what my ex-boss Mr Ramesh said was true, once you quit you will quit again and again. I also believe that once you have the mindset of quitting or even just a thought of quitting, you will eventually step out of the stress and step into the comfort zone which is quitting. Seriously, don't be a quitter unless you want to quite smoking or taking drugs that kinda stuff. =p

I can't believe is 8am now!! Haha! I did not sleep the whole night! =p And I have finished watching the complete season of Celebrity Apprentice! Haaaaaaaaaaaa..

Ok. Time to bed! Nite! =p

3 comments:

Pam Song said...

You're not stupid.

Linora 'Aronil' Low said...

I swear this is like the white version of pam's blog :P You finished watching it too?? I'm so upset it's over. I think that was the best season they had yet.

ming said...

pam: i m a little bit dumb dumb la sometimes...=p

aronil: haha. =p i cant write like pam la.. =p yeap i finished watching dy, i love pierce!!!