Tuesday, November 13, 2007

So, where should I go?




In about 5 weeks time I am going to be kicked out from the dorm, and I will be a homeless girl then. I don't know where should I go, I don't know where should I start my career. Portland would be a nice place, as I can stay with my aunt and cousins, and my parents would not be so worried about me. I'd loved to go to Chicago with my pet and Yvonne, but the living fees in Chicago is something I should take into consideration. Atlanta, another big city with CNN headquarter and Coca-cola museum. Obviously I am not attracted by that. It is just simply because I love the city and my super duper nice-kind-hearted ex-manager is there! And California, who don't love California?? Big city with lots of opportunities, hmm... Or Minneapolis? Considering I have been there for so many times. =_= Well, I don't know how-la. In the end, I think I will stuck in Bemidji, this dead town, forever.

4 comments:

DelvC said...

OHIO !!

ming said...

hahahaha! You find a job for me! then i gooooooooooo

DelvC said...

haha u come here ask job from panda express first lah ..then u slowly find loh ..hehehehe!!

ming said...

hahahaha..good idea rite?? graduate with a psychology degree and work in panda express..okok..i will think about it..=p