Monday, November 19, 2007

Road trip + Banquet + Friends!

Walla walla~


I am back from Memphis, Tennesseeee!! I went there for my company's annual banquet. It was so fun, from the first minute when everyone jumped into the car until the very last minute when we reached the dorm!


Before I continue, I have to thank a few people-lor.....Thank you Chloe, HuiLing, Neil, MyPet, Yvonne, Airene, for making this trip so fun! Thank you guys for accompanying me allllllllllll the way to Memphis and hope you guys enjoyed yourself too!


So back to the topic.. We took about 24 hours to drive to Memphis, on the way we passed by a few states: Minnesota (of cos la!), Iowa, Missouri, Illinois, Arkansas, and Tennessee. It was a very very short trip. From Friday noon to Monday Mid-nite. =_=" It's all because of our stupid school, the thanksgiving holidays only will be started on Wednesday!! We all have to rush back for exams and classes. like Duh lor!!


It was so fun and tiring (I know I have mentioned for quite a few times already, but it was really fun ma!). I was so glad that MyPet helped me to drive a lot, I love Airene's laughter, I enjoyed Chloe's singing, I am amazed by how stone Yvonne can be, I was worried that Neil might get bored, and also I was not surprised that HuiLing slept all the way.


Apart from that, I got to meet all my old friends!! Friends!!! I love my friends!!! i love my pet too.


So now, lets the pictures do all the talking part ok!

I love this picture: Airene, Yvonne, MyPet

Wynx's face is nice to cubit..

Wynx, ming, Mr & Mrs. Batman

Our Summer Gang

When Shuai-ge No. Zero meets Shuai-ge No. 1

MyPet, Yvonne, Airene, ming, KoFen-the manager

airene.chloe.yvonne.mypet.ming.evelyn.gary

ming. MyPet

When I look at this picture, I only realized that we have both changed so much since high school. =_=

MyPet.airene.yvonne.chloe.huiling.ming.neil.wynx.gary.
oh. i'm the lucky one. wynx.me.waikeong

ming. shuai-ge No.2

ok. enough. lazy-liao. till then. toodles.

No comments: