Tuesday, November 27, 2007

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

The other day when we were on the way to the city and other states, we saw a lot of banners hanging with "Festival of Light" written on it. One of my friend was curious and said "huh..how come American celebrate Deepavali too"... =_= Then later only we realized that to them Festival of Light is the day when they light up all the Christmas tree and Christmas deco in every town, city, in US.

On the other hand, I have been singing Christmas songs/carols in choir class for this semester. I love singing Christmas songs, thus it makes choir class my favorite subject this semester. =p

Last Christmas, I had a chance to join Edwin & Randall in their school caroling team. I wasn't from their college, but everyone was so nice to me! I had a great time with them, and we got a chance to perform in Lot-10 for every weekend during December. On top of that, the banners and posters with our picture on it were everywhere!! =p

Last Christmas, I had a very very quiet celebration with Anthony and Jason while everyone was back in their hometown. We had a wonderful time together, we shopped, we cooked, we laughed, we talked, and we drank wine without a wine opener!!!


Last Christmas was also my first time with City Harvest. I still remembered I had tears in my eyes when we sang "Angels brought me here". I sent PamSong a message right after that, after all she is the angel that brought me into this big family. =)

This year Christmas gonna be a different one, because I surely have no idea where myself gonna be at. I may be loitering around in the down town selling matches in the cold-snowy-windy night. Dramatic-nya. It doesn't matter where I am gonna be at, I know that I will also be filled with warm loves from my family & friends.

How about you my friends, how are you going to celebrate this year Christmas? Are you going to be alone? or are you going to celebrate with your love ones? Lastly, let me end with this song 'Angels brought me here' by Guy Sebastian.




If you could see, what i see, you're the answer to my prayers
And if you could feel, the tenderness i feel
You would know, it would be clear, that angels brought me here...

Brought me here to be with you,
I'll be forever grateful
My dreams came true
When I found you
My miracle

No comments: