Tuesday, October 23, 2007

A surprise...well..not exactly

I shall blog about my birthday. =p Yea I know it's been awhile, but this morning I received another gift so...*hehe*
I have been really stress lately, I do not sleep well, studies been bad, I am broke,constantly worrying about my future, about getting a job, about the visa application, missing home, wanting to go home badly, and etc la!
The other day when WeeJian called he found out that I wasn't sleeping well lately. All the while I know that he is going to send me something, and well, this morning I received this!
A cuddle bear that can help me to sleep better! I love it! It's really soft and it accompanied me to take a 4-hour-nap this afternoon. =p Then the massager hopefully can massage away my stress!

I received a lot of birthday cards, but this one I love it! It's so funny ok.

Read it!

Well..then my floor mates gave me surprises. On the wall: Ming's birthday on 17th.

& this gonna be so memorable! Natalie K & PMC they made me bring this stupid helium balloons to class. They knew that Wednesday was the busiest day (5 classes back to back) to me, so they purposely wanted me to look stupid in class. Argh! Everyone looked at me like I am a bimbo!

Not only the balloons! They brought me gift with this paper bag, and I just couldn't squeeze it in my bag! Gosh, it was so embarrassing!!

Inside the paper bag was this ducky slippers. =_= I am not going to give birth anytime soon, but that's a nice thought of Natalie K & PMC. Love you girls.

I received a lot of gifts when I was in Malaysia too. This is one of them. I am not the ring or diamond kinda person, but o well, this is from someone special so I don't mind receiving it. =p and oh yea I know I have cute fingers. =p

Songs from Jack and Birthday cake from everyone. It's Mint Chocolate form Coldstone..yummy!

On my birthday they brought me out for dinner. Well, not exactly cos I had to walk there!! But it's ok I had fun.. Anyway, this is Vitalie & me.

Vitalie gave me this! I am not sure whether it's a pig or a cow.. but when I press it in the stomach it has oinky oinky sound. Love it! because it's so nice to cuddle.

Me and the FREE dessert. =p

Me & the Chloe Tan Mei Ling. =p

A married guy, me & Chloe

& now with HuiLing.

Lazy to upload more pictures. =p Well, I am really blessed by all my friends and family. Thank you guys so so so so so so so very much for EVERYTHING! I appreciate it so so so so so very much be it just a smile from you or a hug from you. =)

love y'all!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

To a boh sim lady.
Happy Belated Birthday......
Jamie

ming said...

omg..and who is boh sim here???