Sunday, October 14, 2007

Speak Chinese!

This girl is terror.
See. I tell you huh.
When I first met her 6 or 7 years ago, she barely spoke a single-Chinese-word.
She asked me to teach her "Lu Nak Cari Mati" in Chinese, so I taught her "你要找死路啊?" (Ni Yao Zhao Si Lu a).
Today...She is no longer a banana girl... FuiiIIiiYooooOooRrr.. Read what she left in the comments box in her blog.
我的心,碎了,一个一个跌在地上。你不管我的。=(
(My heart has broken, pieces by pieces fallen on the ground. You don't care about me. )

Then, another one.
你在哪里了?飞了啊? 飞来找我可以吗?不要哭了。知道你哭,我也很辛苦。我很想念你,你懂吗?快点回来。我在这边等你。
(Where are you now? Have you flown? Can you fly to see me? Don't cry. Know that you are crying, I am feeling hard too. Do you know that I miss you too? Come back soon, ok? I am here waiting for you. )

Argh. Direct translation is hard.

Sweet huh. My bf doesn't even say that to me.

Miss you babe. InG-17 is missing eLa-21.

3 comments:

DelvC said...

haha ...that banana girl ..
same like me ..two year three years ago i also dont know how to speak ..and i dont under stand chinese too ..but now i know how to speak ..!!

ming said...

gotta say thank you to City Harvest then.. :p

Pam Song said...

Haha. Xie xie ni, Ming.