Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Blessed Child

I am blessed with a lot of birthday wishes and gifts this year.
Wee Hee.
Too many people sing me birthday songs. Lost count already!
I am blessed by WeiYong's amazing voice.
I am blessed by WeeJian's out of tune birthday song.
I am blessed by Pamela's Phooi-Phooi-Phooi birthday song.
I am blessed by E-22 Cellgroup's birthday song while I was in M'sia.
And Jack blessed me by playing a song on the piano!
He said this song is 梦想的婚礼 (A Dream Wedding), He wished me to have my dream wedding in the future! So sweeeeeet...
When he played this song I reminded him not to play too well, so you can tell from the video that it has a few out of tune key, this is because I tell him not to play better than my bf. =p


Oh ya.. I did not post up other voice clip because it's too personal. =p

No comments: