Friday, August 03, 2007

Updating blog with iPhone is kinda cool.
My car broke down again, coolent hose is leaking, and then now the
change oil sign is on! Gosh! What happen la!
Laying down on the bed thinking what's been going on lately. So stress
out because of my job, school, and so on. After this summer I have so
many things to take care of. I have to think of my graduation plan,
get a job, and blah. Sigh.
I am now living in the land of freedom and opportunities but I don't
know how to make good use of it. I hope that when the time comes I do
not have to stress about the working visa problems like a lot of
friends of mine are having now.
Anyway, I don't know what I am trying to say. My problem now is I
don't know what are my problems. Haha. I think its time for me to go
to bed.
:)
Nite everyone. Miss y'all.

No comments: