Saturday, July 21, 2007

My Brother

This is a post dedicated to my brother for his 27th birthday.

I have known my brother for 23 years (yes, that's my age). He was my playmate when we were young. We played hide and seek. We played doctor and patient (we will mix the Johnson & Johnson baby powder with water and it becomes some kinda gel form as our medicine). We played bus driver and passenger (Grandma will always collects the bus tickets for us as our tools). Mommy will always bring us to Botanical Garden to take picture. We have lots of pictures taken together that he kisses me on my face! *shy* He is mommy's boy, mom sayang him so much and I get really jealous sometimes. Grandma loves him too, always cooks him his favorite dish - dark soya sauce pork. Haiya, to cut all the grandma stories, basically we 'hang out' together a lot when we were small and naive la!

When my brother went to high school, he never forgot about me...I still remember there were days that he brought me to internet cafe with his gf. Well, my brother is a really sweet guy la. He is smart. He is caring. He is thoughtful. He is understading. A lot of people did not know that he actually gave up the chance to further his studies in overseas because of me. =) When I was studying in KL we hardly talk but he will always send sms or email to ask hows things going on. Whenever I am broke, I just need to send my korkor a msg saying that "bro, i am broke", and he never make me disappointed. Actually he helped my parents to pay a big portion of my college and uni tuition fees. I am very blessed with a brother like that. =)

My brother isn;t that good looking kinda guy, but not ugly as well. To me he does not have that special kinda charm too. But since high school, a lot of girls are actually attracted by him. Maybe he is smart, good in sport, king scout, flirticious. Haha. I really dont understand sometimes. Few years ago, I saw my brother cried for the first time. He called back to mom and said that he was very sad because he just broke up with his gf who he had dated for several years. But things worked out not many days after that. And because of his loyalty, they are going to get married this October after 10-12 years of dating. Yay!

Sweet hor?

My sister-in-law to be is a really nice girl. My parents love her. I love her too! =)



Kor Kor! Happy Birthday!



=)

No comments: