Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Walk with me.

I have been stressing out with my studies. So many works to do. =(
I have been stressing out with my financial. Summer is coming I need to get a car for my job, and I need to get new clothes as what I have now are all winter wears.
Bah. Tell me how la. Need more strength la...=(

I need Him to walk through everything with me, which I know He will, He will.
When you pass through the waters, I will be with you, and through the rivers, they will not overwhelm you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned or scorched, nor will the flame kindle upon you.

Isaiah 43:2

I know He will be there to strengthen and encourage me to keep on going even in rough times.

It's easy to quit; it takes faith to go through. - Joyce Meyer

*peace*

No comments: