Friday, March 09, 2007

Lonely Spring Break

Ming says: *weeeeeheeeeee* Thank you for the unconditional love. =)

Girls think alike. For the past few days have been very stressful for me, the never ending assignments and exams, almost killed me. Anyway, the other day after exam thought of relaxig myself for a while, so thought of goin shopping at nite since they provide free shuttle. So, I walked pass Natalie's room and leave her a message.


After that I walked back to my room, and I found that, Oh, she actually left me a message on my board too!

Awww.. We think alike. She wanna go do some retail therapy too. =p

FYI, here in this small little town, our only entertainment is to shop in a very very small mall. sad huh...

Anyway, Spring break starts today. OMG, I miss everyone!! Everyone is going for vacation except me. =( Wednesday nite, I saw Blake started to pack, he left for Ontario. This morning, Natalie was packing her bag to leave for the Pay It Forward trip. Dang, I really want to go for this trip. =( Then just now, I had lunch with Paul before he left for Mexico!! Grrrrr..I hate you guys..leave me alone here..=( I really wanna go to Wisconsin with Justin, but I cant..=( If isn't for my summer job, I will be having holidays in some place now. I have made a big sacrifice for my summer job, I hope everything will turn out good during the summer, I want to earn money!! I have to keep telling myself that I'm gonna earn money in summer then I can holidays wherever I want later...Hurmph! It's just a spring break, no big deal! I get to go to Indiana afterall...I just need to wait!! Wait Wait Wait!

Argh! I miss them a lot. Stupid Nat, Blake, Paul. Have fun without me. FINE! Even my creepy neighbour is going back to Minneapolis as well..Grrr..How sad..=(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u just started ur class in wat...mid jan and now it's spring break? r u in quarter system too?

what does summer job has to do with ur spring break plan....summer is summer..spring break is early spring...a difference of 3 months man

ming said...

no...i'm in the normal semester system....

during end of the spring back i have to go for my summer job orientation. If i have to travel with my friend, I cant just leave them halfway rite? So what I can do is to stay here in this small town...