Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Just listen to me. Will you?

Ming says: Where is my sunshine that have been shining on me everyday?

stress. stress. stress.

I am serious.

Too many works, I dont know where to start.

See.

Class Experiment Research + Report
Final Research Proposal
Analysis for one Advance Statistic Data
Non-profit Organization Grant Proposal
Psychophisiology Fiction Story
5 Article Reviews
English Research Paper
10 exams + 1 quiz to go
4 presentations to go!

Nice. I have to do everything in one and a half month time. Gosh. I need help. Lots of things been happening around me. I am low in spiritual life. I need motivation. I need someone to give me a kick. I need someone to push me. =(

Anyway, Spring break just over. Such a lonely and super boring Spring break, until few days before the Spring break end, I got to go to Indianapolis, Indiana to attend the Summer job orientation. I had lots of fun and everything was free! Ihad a great time getting to know new friends and I got to meet up my old friend too! WeeHee!

We had Indian Buffet and Indian Palace. OMG. Curry!!!

They are all so so so so so very nice!

See how busy is the air traffic.

Trying to capture myself and Haeman. =p

Nice ler this..=p

Wynx and Mynx. wahaha... He is my good old friend. Finally met up with him again after 3 years?

The new students.

My first White Castle mini burgers..=p

The dome.

Tall building!!! Bemidji have none of this ok! The tallest building inBemidji is one of our resident halls, which is 14 floors. Shhss..Dont laugh!

So cute. Make me wanna throw rubbish only. =p

No comments: