Tuesday, March 27, 2007

A Blessed Child

Ming says: You show me there is nothing as impossible in life, I am glad to have You in my life.

I am a blessed child.
Studying in US is my dream. A dream that I can only once 'dream' of. And now I am here in Minnesota. At times, I still wake up in the middle of the night, can't believe that this actually happens on me. No one can actually imagine how hard my family have been working TOGETHER to help me to achieve my dream. I am really thankful to have them in my life, I do appreciate them a lot, but sometimes words just can't show how much I really love my family. Well, one day I hope my achievement here will tell them how much I appreciate what they have done for me. =)
And then I look at my life, I have a lot of things that people have been longing for. I have LOVE, I have FRIENDS, I have HOPE, and I have BLESSINGS from all over the place 24/7.

I am a blessed child. I am thankful for everything. I mean I should be thankful for everything.

No comments: