Sunday, September 10, 2006

Love blind..

Ming says: You will lead my hand and help me to walk out from it...=)

I read something from my friend's blog.
He claims that "Love always come in sweet and end in pain.."
Hello!! wake up wake up! It doesnt necessarily end in pain, it depends on how well you handle it, how you control it, how much sweet memories you want to keep it, instead of reminding yourself all the pains...

Yesterday I heard from my friend that one of our friend has a new gf. At first I thought, wow, good for him, but after about 1 hour of coversation, I am sure that this guy gonna end the relationship in pain, so pain... argh, stupid, you are so blinded by love.. *no eye see*..

Last nite I get disappointed by you... I saw you, and you turned away... What was that? Married already cannot have friends is it? =(

No comments: