Saturday, September 09, 2006

I'm good

Ming says: Mt stupid dog is so noisy, ah, I can't stand it...



Just to make you happy, I post this up!
When: 7th September 2006, on the way to work in the morning
Where: Taipan Usj9
Who: Ming, the watch, the car
Why: How I know? Do you think I want this to happen?
What: What the....hell....
How: The watch knocked on the car, and suddenly the car became like this! Amazing hor? But the 20-ringgit-chee-cheong-kai-watch one scratch pun tak ada! Miracle..
Who was there to laugh: Birdy, Jeff
Moral Value/ lesson learned: Don't look down on Petaling Street's watch, especially when you buy from this guy call Ah Miao!

The above incident abit kua-cheong and obviously I can't answer 5W n 1H question very well..=p

I'm back to Penang for 3 days? This morning I went for Saturday morning class, oh I damn sia-soi myself.. Class at 10am, I came out from home at 10am. So by the time I reached college already 10:15 cos of the stupid jam, ah, nvm..then I took the elevator to the 10th floor and without second thoughts I went into 10.10 room. I was late so I knocked on the door before I went in and I said to that bold guy "Sorry I'm late" before I sat down. Then, I thought, eh, since when my college hire this super-professional-lookalike-lecturer for psychology students, then I looked around, eh, how come so many students one, then I looked at the white board, wah, first day and the first 15 min already taught so much ar..nvm, I looked at the projected screen on the wall, about what what corporate finance..eh, I'm taking issues and ethics class woe... nvm, I took a look at the professor again, he was wearing a name tag saying he is Doctor Ah Beng( I cant remember the chinese name =p), wait, my time table telling me that my lecturer supposed to be a girl called Reiko...He no where look like a girl..At that moment I knew that I went into the wrong class.. So I excused myself from the class without looking at anyone, damn sia soi ler..

Stupid ppl like me join this stupid college, class venue had changed also never put up a notice.. SO i walked around at 10th floor looking in to every room to see anyone look like Reiko to me.. Never met her before so I just have to guess lo... Finally I saw this class with a few psychology students who I can recognise and a female lecturer...So I went in and made sure that was issues n ethics class before I sat down.. =p and I was told I was late for 1 plus hour...wth? but it's written 10am on the time table.. see! stupid management didnt do their works again... lousy college.. =p

I thought I still can relax abit this weekend but so many assignments and reports waiting for me to finish, aiyo... even come back to penang also have to do work.. sien hor?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kia si lang... Ah Miao ah, Ah Miao! I wan my shoesssss!!!

ming said...

I also want shoes from Ah Miao..so comfortable..!! I want more watch have super power too!