Wednesday, September 06, 2006

First day of class..

Ming says: Birdy and Macau is the best of the best!

It's only 6 hours-class today but I'm so tiring, I guess I'm just old. Physically, Mentally just cant take it anymore.
2 Psychology subjects and one freaking same lecturer, man, I hate him. I'm not trying to be proud but I think I can teach better than him, what's a need to conduct a lecture when you just read out from the notes and moreover you cant read every single word properly in the notes?
It's really sick when I hear him saying "Hey beibeh" or "babes, you gotta hang on for a few minutes more ya.." to the class where most of them have their heads cover up with tudung. I'm not being racist, but it's just sick.. Before I finish Abnormal Psychology this semester, I will turn into one abnormal person because of this lecturer I guess...

I have problem with people who borrow my notes and do not know how to take good care of it. Today it happened. This girl from the class came in late and wanted to borrow the notes from me to photocopy, I'm totally fine with it, but I'm not OK when I found that the notes did not look like it supposed to be then I'll be pissed off.. GRRRrrr...

Fine! There sure is something in college that make me happy. Yes, I found one! The Nescafe vending machine! Where I can buy hot or cold Nestle drinks such as Nescafe, Milo, Milk Tea, for only 60 cents per paper cup! That's the coolest thing in college...hahaha

Apart from that, the head of department is the best! Because when I asked a letter of recommendation from him, without further thinking, he just said OK! Wow, from now on I ishouldn't judge you on your cute cute head with little bit hair on it..=p

I find that I'm a little bit outdated when today the photocopy system in college amazed me.. I was told that I have to purchase a card something like touch N go card to do use the photocopy service in library. So i bought the card and I touch and I go! No la, I mean I photocopy my notes la..=p Cool man! So lame..Whatever! =p On top of that, they have photocy machine in every floor! Wherever you go, you see photocopy machine! =p

Today after class came home with a tired body and mind, but after seeing Birdy's message in her blog, suddenly I feel so awake, alive... =p

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So good that you found a best friend!.. hehe..=)
if tired, get more rest and take care!

Anonymous said...

Cool man... So lame... Whatever...

Hey beibeh... We've got work and I'm still replying your post with a comment... Distraksi la engkau!

ming said...

hueyeen: =p i everyday also tired ler..i'm really old dddd...

birdy: =p aiya, i also reply to ur msg before going to work wut..sama sama la..we dun kira one..remember? =p

ming said...

Wait..birdy...
hey beibeh is really...sick