Tuesday, July 05, 2005

life sucks. Why am i so stupid to care how are you going to feel? why am i so stupid to care that you gonna get hurt so much? why am i so stupid to even bother how things will turn out as i know i will get nothing in return? why am i so stupid to try to protect you as you had done so many shitty things behind me, you created things that dont even exists, you ruined my reputation among my friends, you said things that you shouldnt have said n most importantly you steal away the one i once loved so much n you feel no guilty at all.. why am i being so stupid? there's onnly one reason, cos you n me, we are girls, i feel the exact way like how u gonna feel, dat feeling is really sucky n yucky.. why do i even bother? i dunno.. in the end, wut did i get? full of SHITZ..I'm regret that i didnt revenge, wut on earth that you worth for me for treating you so nice (i bet u didnt realise this)? i wonder...

If die is the only way to solve every problems, the only way to make everyone happy, the only way not to let my parents worry bout the financial thingy, the only way to satisfy you n me, i guess this is the only choice i will make.

No comments: