Tuesday, July 26, 2005

I'm back lo, yup, back in penang. it;s been 8 days. lets see..last saturday, meet up gap n andrew in ali, so sorry andrew for making ur car dirty..aiyks..*malu*..sunday, dinner with ted;s family, his dad now can sing better n better..woohoo..monday..tuesday..wednesday..thursday..friday..saturday..sunday..i cant really rememeber wut had i done..but i guess my life been revolving around penang's food, ted, gap, andrew, elaine, willett..yea..dats all..haha..damn boring rite..grrr..think so..someone please come n rescue me..i'm dying in penang..i'm in willett house now..with elaine beside..both of us got nothing to do..so pitiful..stupid willett is playing piano downstair..its getting annoying..haha..=p..i;m waiting to go to thailand..aghh..missing the fried chicken there..n other food as well..too bad cannot go to angkor wat with gap..=(..i wanna travel so badly..staying at home make me start thinking of useless stuff..ergg..but i;m tired of crying..i realised dat it pointless pleasing ppl now..i guess start from now like wut gap said i should just please myself, put myself in the first priority (isnt dat YOU want me to?)..but sometimes, i feel like this is kinda selfish, irresponsible, like what i think YOU are now..=).. sometimes, i think dat life is so meaningless..but when i look at my friends when i think of them, they make me feel dat there's still hope in this damn freaking lonely planet..haha..neway..really gotta thank gap..always be there..thanks for scolding me n waking me up, but those words i have came across thousand times, yup, like pam said, mind over matter, i have to stop lying to myself..=(..n sean, i should;ve listened to u earlier, yup, it hurts so badly rite now..*sigh*..guess i will be stupid no more..enough is enough..yup..so i'll start bugging all my friends rite now..=p.. so today willett n elaine will be the first victim..muahaha...=p..*thinking inside my heart..willett..stop playing da piano..i cant concentrate here, stop playing dat stupid Hero song, there's no hero in my life..=p*..ish..wondering why gap goes to kelantan, maybe there's another big big field like padang polo..haha..

No comments: